Monday, February 8, 2010

Deep Thoughts By Kids...

I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
--Age 15

Give me the strength to change the things I can, the grace to accept the things I cannot, and a great big bag of money.
--Age 13

I bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.
--Age 13

My younger brother asked me what happens after we die. I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth--that most of us go to hell and burn eternally-- but I didn't want to upset him.
--Age 10


WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?
Both don't want any more kids.
--Lori, age 8

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
--Ricky, age 10

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
When they're rich. --Pam, age 7

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?
You might have to guess, based on Whether they seem to be yelling at the
same kids.
--Derrick, age 8


i doubt these were actually from kids but funny nonetheless.

-Brian L.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.