Monday, June 30, 2008

Citrus Heights Community Center Groundbreaking

I would be lying if I said this wasn’t the first groundbreaking I have attended; that might explain the hot pink t-shirt and jeans I was sporting the day of. Not quite the BBQ attire I had expected. But, what a beautiful day for a groundbreaking! The attendees were (from left to right) lil’ ole me, Naaz, Terry, Trish, Stu, Erik O., Jim and Greg. It was really a marvelous occasion and I think I speak for all of us when I say it warmed the heart to observe the many city members bustling with anticipation and excitement as they stood on the footprint where their new Community Center would reside. Amongst the many accolades going around the Williams + Paddon team was paid a great compliment when City Manager Henry Tingle said that we were “easy” to work with and that our methods were “fast & efficient”… and that of course, our design was FABULOUS!

Great job team!


-Amber

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.